Stimulate your brain with relevant practices around a variety of topics and trends through tailored sessions.
We offer a variety of keynotes and masterclasses designed to inspire and motivate people and organizations to better understand challenges and trends, be more creative and reimagine themselves and the environment they live in.
Format. All of our sessions follow the same structure. The keynote will be 45 minutes long. Q&A lasts 15–20 minutes. Availability for closed meetings, lunch, or dinner.
Crossing the Rubicon
Since the invention of the axe, technology has been the force that paved the way for better and smarter social constructs. From Watt's steam engine in 1775, to sewage systems, elevators, and shipping containers, to screens, smartphones, processing power, and machine-learning, it is technology's impact which helps us remove barriers and build new horizons. It’s the one functions that never stops: it continually reinvents itself and defines new potentials.
Over the past few years, there has been a wave of new technologies that has engulfed our world. Artificial intelligence, robotics, genomics, biotechnology, nanotechnology, terotechnology, augmented and virtual reality, gpt-X and AI images generators are enabling businesses, consumers, and governments to re-examine and re-purpose every aspect of our social and financial interactions in real-time.
This session is designed to help you:
- Better understand how these technologies will affect your business.
- How can you better integrate these technologies into your strategy?
- How will these technologies impact human behavior and our societal DNA?
- What are the implications for the future of work and education?
- How can we partner with technology instead of letting it replace us?
- Can it improve our decision-making process?
- And more…
Navigate your Future
Today, the world is a high-velocity flow of radical transitions, constant transformations, revolutions, rapid evolution cycles. We live in a fascinating era of abundant, unprecedented opportunities. Change and adaptation are actually the only valid parameters. These seismic shifts are changing the way we prepare, confront, and respond to every step and planning phase to secure our prosperous evolution.
This session will examine the trends and influences that will determine our social and economic trajectory in the years to come.
We will cover:
- Automation and fast tracking.
- Privacy and surveillance.
- The new era of social norms and interactions.
- Sustainability-driven economic models and the emerging monetary landscapes.
- Jolting technologies and new fields of research and development.
The day After Tomorrow
In this unprecedented era of drastic change, volatility, and abundance, how can we ensure the maximum lifespan of the enterprises we manage and keep them valuable, sustainable, adaptive, and prosperous?
Such challenges demand multi-perspective oversight from an ecosystem view, where artificial intelligence and deep learning solutions may fail to deliver. It is about ingenuity, innovation, hands-on experience, and understanding current and future value sources and impact areas. It is also about enterprise and brand structure potentials, hidden gems, leverage points, and more.
This session will focus on:
- Diffusion of innovation.
- System-thinking innovation.
- The new playing field for business, products, and services.
- The relationship between environmental and geopolitical changes and how they will affect businesses.
- Global knowledge and local economies.
- Sustainable and resilience-driven innovation.
We would love to partner with you, combining your expertise of your industry with our expertise of best practices to stimulate your organization and bring forward insight that will drive the change you are looking for.