THE SITUATION ROOM is our strategy-driven global impact advisory-board-as-a-service, based on a once-per-year retainer fee.
THE SITUATION ROOM is designed to help the global community and organizations to think, execute and rethink their innovation models to tackle fundamental level policies and perceptions and capture long-term, systemic and systematic impacts while enabling continued economic growth and prosperity.
We can help raise awareness of coming challenges to your company. We are the veritable canary in the coal mine, stress testing the future on your behalf. THE SITUATION ROOM brings together senior forward thinkers, academics, strategists, futurologists, artists, writers, and business designers from across globe.
We can provide you with ideas and viewpoints that will challenge your way of thinking and introduce you to the Black Swans that are waiting to appear in your world. We works together with NGOs, governments, big business, policymakers and Ivy League universities to look beyond what we understand today and seize the opportunity to define our tomorrow.
How THE SITUATION ROOM works
- One-off scalable and interactive Panels consisting of best in class experts in the desired subjects, designed to identify solutions / challenges / answers / potentials. Panels can be formed to suit your exacting requirements.
- Think-Do-Rethink tank bringing action and impact to thought. Employ a unique approach to problem-solving and ideation with Mind Hive concepts, bringing the best and brightest minds to forge a path forward.
- One-on-One Mentoring
- You can submit questions to us which we will share with the experts and deliver a report back to you.
- Annual Briefings designed to bring your business up to speed quickly on a wide range of topics.
- Pop-up Mind Hives based on the Chatham House Rules principles on pre-determined and timely topics
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy
Asking the right questions
THE TOPICS WE COVER
Understand that change is always inevitable
How will your government adapt to meet tomorrow’s challenges? What should you be discussing right now?
- Global finances
- Dark Pools
- Privacy, Morality and Ethics
- Democracy and authoritarianism
- Cyborg societies of knowledge
- Climate planning
- Social participation and welfare society
How will the 4th Industrial Revolution affect your nation / city / business or education system?
- Global media and social networks
- Unemployment and poverty
- Reimagining education
- Food security and innovation
- Neural cities
- Pandemics The aging of the Western World
- Water and Nutrition
What implications do the coming changes have on our way of life? Our economy, our social structures? And how can we prepare?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Synthetic biology
- Migrations and population growth
- Cultural diversity
- Shareholder economy
- Cyber wars
- LogisticNew trends for manufacturing